Chick Quick Wine Aerator
Inlet Diameter : ~4.0 CM
Outlet Diameter : ~1.8 CM
Height : ~14.5 CM
The inner flow through of this aerator is in the shape of a glass, making it a truly elegant design aerator that any wine lover should have at least one. It is equipped with a small sieve where it can sieve out sediments which frequently can occur in vintage wines.
Although so, the removable option of the sieve makes this aerator a top choice as well to aerate young wines with no sediments.
So why should you aerate or let your wines breathe?
- The oxygenation of the wine opens up the wine aromas
- The flavour profile softens and mellows out a bit especially on tannin
- The overall characteristics of the wine will improve-making the wine tasty
Why should you use a wine aerator?
- It is not time consuming (ie. you will have to wait 30 minutes or more) like for the decanter
- You don’t run the risk of having to throw your wine away since you'll most likely pour the entire bottle into a decanter and may not end up finishing all.
- It allow you to aerator by the glass thereby allowing you keep the rest of the bottle for later
- They aerate instantly because as soon as the wine has passed through the aerator, it is ready for consumption.
- They are mobile meaning that you can take them wherever you may go
- They are generally better value than traditional decanters
Delivery In 3-7 days (subject to stock availability)