Sea Saber Wine Opener
Length: 12.0 CM
Weight : ~ 100 G
This is definitely the best wine opener out there for anyone who is a serious wino. A waiter’s friend has many variations, including this one which has the double-hinged model which is use to alleviate the brut-force required to remove a cork.
Undeniable this is the best style is the classic waiter’s corkscrew as this kind of model gives a person the greatest amount of control when opening a bottle as it’s sort of like the ‘stick shift’ of wine keys.
Step by step of opening wine using a waiter’s friend
- Remove the foil by cutting all the way around the foil covering the corkscrew, placing the knife just slightly below the lip and tear the foil away.
- Unfold the corkscrew: Unfold the corkscrew (a.k.a. "worm") from the handle and should form a "T" with the handle on one side and the shorter, notched portion on the other.
- Set the tip of the corkscrew in the middle of the cork and gently screw downward, using the handle and the hinged portion to twist and stop when the corkscrew feels secure.
- Fold the short, notched arm of the corkscrew down: With the "worm" of the corkscrew still firmly imbedded in the cork, fold the short, notched arm downward.
- Lift up on the handle, gently easing the cork out of the corkscrew as far as you can.
- Reposition to the second ledge once you've pulled the cork as out as far as you can. Lift up on the handle again to pull the cork further out.
Delivery In 3-7 days (subject to stock availability)